Saturday, August 21, 2010

Just Monkey'in around

                                Lollipopmoon's Etsy Shop
Bri loves her monkey, Brianna's monkey is a mini monkey, that Sarah made for her when she was newborn, isnt it adorable. There are many sock monkeys out there, but Sarah's by far are the cutest! They even came with a little letter, stating the monkey's names, interests, and even favorite foods. My kids LOVE their sock monkey's, and I love Sarah's creative & crafty mind!

He thought he was being sneaky, and tried to hide amongst the other stuffed animals
You never know where you will find these spunky little monkeys!
And I caught her looking at Sock Monkey dresses online, I caught her right before she clicked "BUY" Whew!
Watch your toes, sometimes they like to hot rod around the house VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
Relaxing
   Resting in the hammock
He was hiding out in the mail slot!
Dont wake Daddy you silly monkeys!
Just like kids, whenever there is work to be done, they find somewhere to hide LOL
but at the end of the day, they are pretty good monkeys.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Ok, this seriously cracked me up! You are such a nerd and I love you for it. Oh, and I'm sure Terry loves that one you took of him. LOL

Unknown said...

Too cute. I cracked up. Especially the one with your husband!! Did he know you were doing that?? You need a hobby girlfriend. Lets start to doing the couch to 5K together??
Shelley

Michiganmommyx4 said...

Danielle, I am pretty much a self proclaimed nerd, I believe it makes life much more fun....and no Terry was completely oblivious to me taking this picture, he was recovering from a midnight shift, so he was out like a light.

Shelley- YES I WOULD LOVE TO! I need a motivator in my life!
When should we start, I wouldnt even mind getting up early to do it....or later at night is ok too