Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back from my blog break!

I never intentionally took a break, just got very busy with life, and kids, and all that goes with those two things LOL!
Nursing school resumes in 2 weeks, Ahhhhh only 2 semesters left and I will be an RN, that will be fabulous. Kids go back to school on Sept. 7th, and from now until then, we are trying to cram as much fun stuff into the remaining summertime we have.
I have some great products reviews & giveaways  coming up, so keep your eyes open, I know you will be impressed!

Enjoy your day,
Kelly

3 comments:

Lollipop Moon said...

Life runs away with you sometimes and before you notice weeks have passed, I know that happens on my blog. Glad you are back Kel

Danielle said...

I can't wait to see what reviews and giveaways you have coming up! Be sure to keep an eye out for what I've got coming up too!

Rochelle said...

I'm so excited for you, that you're almost an RN!! Great job!!