Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I need your Vote!

I entered in a contest that Kroger is having right now to design a new reusable shopping bag. You can see my design by clicking on this link Vote for my Design here! I am excited because  I love reusable shopping bags, and I think it is neat that you can express your style in such a simple, earth friendly way.

These are the Prizes:

Prizes

The top 10 designs will be featured on the website, and every Shopper's Card or Rewards Card holder who submits a design will receive a free reusable shopping bag.*
  • 5 runners-up will receive a $100 Kroger Co. gift card.
  • 4 finalists will receive a $250 Kroger Co. gift card.
  • 1 grand-prize winner will receive a $1,000 Kroger Co. gift card and could see his or her bag in stores.
I would love to get a free months supply of Groceries! If you would like to design a bag yourself you can go to  design-a-bag. Good Luck to you , but please in the mean time would you Vote for me! ♥

Thanks a Bunch, Kelly

No comments: