Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hope for the Sweet Morning

Borrowed from the Simple Woman's Blog

~ ~ ~ Hope For The Sweet Morning ~ ~ ~

"For Christians, the beginning of the day should not be burdened and haunted by various kinds of concerns that they face during the day. The Lord stands above the new day, for God has made it. All restlessness, all impurity, all worry and anxiety flee before him. Therefore, in the early morning hours of the day, may our many thoughts and our many idle words be silent and may the first word and the first thought belong to the one to whom our whole life belongs "
~Dietrich Bonhoeffer




Outside my window...  ~ The beautiful sun is SHINING!

I am thinking...  ~ I just feel great this morning...that isnt always the case lol

I am thankful for...  ~all of the little things in life

I am wearing...  ~my jammies and a hoodie

I am remembering...  ~being a kid, growing up playing out in the country, with lots of family surrounding me ♥

I am going...  ~to be doing laundry most of the day, but hope to get outside for a nice long walk today

I am currently reading...  ~My Medical -Surgical Book for Nursing

I am hoping...  ~ To get past this semester!

On my mind...  ~A local family who lost their father 3 months ago, and then their mother just recently, this was an amazing family, they have some adopted children that are younger, and some older children too, they have been in my heart for the past week ♥

Noticing that...   ~My husband and I have actually been having FUN together the last couple of days...how nice!

Pondering these words... 
We all grow up with the weight of history on us.  Our ancestors dwell in the attics of our brains as they do in the spiraling chains of knowledge hidden in every cell of our bodies.  ~Shirley Abbott
 

From the kitchen...  ~Coffee soon, and the beginning of many healthy changes to come for my family starting tonight!

Around the house...  ~Laundry, dishes, vacuuming, and I am still looking for something springy to stick on y front door...

One of my favorite things  ~ To just be outside, in the woods hiking, or near the water, and just sitting in awe of creation...really, I love nature, and there is nothing like just sitting quietly taking it al in, and just being.

No comments: